- South Caernarfon Creameries
- Chwilog (Pwllheli, Gwynedd) potential for part remote working
- Permanent, Full Time
Attractive salary + excellent benefits
Sales Administrator and Marketing Coordinator (Welsh speaker required) – option for part remote working available.
With a rich history dating back to 1938, South Caernarfon Creameries is one of Wales’ main cheese production and cheese packaging companies, supplying to well-known supermarket brands such as Sainsburys, Lidl and Aldi. With a workforce of 160 employees and a turnover level of £60 million, we are developing at significant pace.
An ambitious 5-year growth plan is underway, which will see production levels increasing, employee numbers growing, and the ability to deliver services to a wider customer base. Heavy investment has been high on the agenda in recent years, with significant investment focused on a brand-new production plant and high-tech machinery. Imagine what you could achieve in a business like ours.
The Role – Sales Administrator and Marketing Coordinator
Reporting to the Marketing Manager and working closely with the Technical and Operations Teams, as the Sales Administrator and Marketing Coordinator you will deliver support for all activities relating to product development and promotion, while maintaining and enhancing customer relationships.
Your duties will include, although will not be limited to:
- Providing a day-to-day link between Sales/Marketing and other internal business teams
- Working closely with the Marketing Manager to have significant input into the development and performance of Dragon branded products
- Completing sales administration including customer sample requests, completion of retailer forms, new customer line forms, and raising purchase orders for sales related expenditure such as retailer packaging artwork, food shows and store audit support
- Planning and preparing for site customer visits
- Liaising with customers and providing support on key customer accounts
- Competing administration for trade and consumer food shows
- Organising in-store product sampling
- Managing the retailers’ systems support - forecasting, stock targets and service level reporting which are also linked to company KPI’s
- Co-ordinating pre-production trial organisation
- Liaising with logistics regarding retailer product order picking contracts
- Forecasting and organising customer Christmas product lines
- Representing the Sales Team at daily operations meetings
- Assisting with ensuring that all product specifications are submitted on time to customers
- Liaising with retailer technical teams to ensure all information requests are dealt with in a timely manner
- Collating and analysing all customer satisfaction data and relating information to the relevant departments
Our Requirements – Sales Administrator and Marketing Coordinator
- The ability to speak fluent Welsh
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent, including English and Maths (Welsh is also desirable but not essential)
- A high standard of IT literacy
- Comfortable working in a sales environment with a flexible approach to tasks
- Strong planning, organisation, and problem solving skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with a pleasant manner
- Meticulous attention to detail
As the Sales Administrator and Marketing Coordinator, you will have the potential to take on more responsibility as you develop within the role. You will benefit from:
- An attractive salary with the level dependent on experience
- Enhanced company pension contribution at 5%
- Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Permanent contract, working Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm, although flexibility will be required with hours to meet business and customer needs
You will be working from the office in Chwilog near Pwllheli, however there is flexibility to work from home for part of the week if preferred.
All applications for this Sales Administrator and Marketing Coordinator vacancy are to be submitted online.