- Jackson Fire and Security
- Permanent, Full Time
£35,000 to £40,000, OTE of £50,000 & excellent benefits
Jackson Fire and Security is one of the leading independent fire and security solutions providers and has been rapidly expanding operations across the UK. The company has grown steadily since it formed in 1991 and is now one of the most respected solutions led companies operating in the field. Offering installation and maintenance services, Jackson Fire & Security offers a wide range of solutions from basic fire extinguishers through to large commercial installations.
What will this role of Project Manager entail?
Reporting to the Managing Director, as a Project Manager you’ll work from our head office in Mold (North Wales), providing support for field-based installations to clients in North Wales and Chester. Your duties will include although will not be limited to:
- Managing our in-house team and sub-contractors, ensuring targets and timescales are set and achieved whilst controlling project costs
- Taking full ownership of all aspects of projects through their entire lifecycle, including contractual and commercial matters, health and safety, quality assurance, finance and cashflow, procurement, construction, commissioning and client after sales service and support
- Planning and executing installation projects in accordance with client specification, agreed contract, programme schedule and quality operating procedures
- Managing controllable costs and cash flow to maximise profitability and control working capital
- Supporting the Projects Team in achieving compliance with the clients’ requirements and meeting the operational and business objectives of the project
- Providing accurate forecasting for monthly installation revenues, highlighting potential risks and delays to installation projects by third parties, suppliers and subcontractors
- Managing and maintaining third party relationships with suppliers and subcontractors to achieve the best end goal for customers
- Completing installation paperwork to achieve NSI Gold Compliance on all installation projects
You’ll be joining an ambitious business in a highly autonomous role with the full support of the branch. As a Project Manager you’ll receive a salary in the region of £35,000 to £40,000 level dependent on experience, and OTE of £50,000 plus with bonuses.
Additional benefits include:
- Car allowance
- Laptop and mobile phone
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays with the level based on length of service
- Additional day off for your birthday
You’ll be employed on a permanent contract, working 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday, 8am to 5pm. Flexibility will be required to support business and client needs.
What will I need to be considered for this Project Manager vacancy?
- Proven experience as a Project Manager, ideally gained by managing fire and security installation projects through to completion
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a client-focused approach
- Strong attention to detail and commercial awareness
- Ability to manage own workload with minimal supervision
- Full UK driving licence
Due to the nature of the business, successful applicants will be subject to a satisfactory screening to BS7858:2019 and Enhanced DBS check.
All applications for this Project Manager vacancy are to be submitted online.