- AGS3 E
- AGS Security Systems Ltd
- Contract, Full Time
Up to £30,000 depending on experience
AGS Security Systems Limited specialises in the design, installation and maintenance of electronic security systems and we have an exciting opportunity for a Security Engineer to join our dynamic team.
- Installation and servicing security systems - Intruder Alarms, CCTV Access Control and Fire Alarms
- Fault finding repair and prevention.
- Complete maintenance visits.
- Routine service calls in Intruder Alarms, CCTV, Access Control and Fire Alarms.
- Working with brands such as Pyronix, Paxton, Texecom, Hikvision, etc.
- Ensure the performance of the systems is to a high standard
- On call rota
- Flexibility, loyalty and commitment.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail.
- Work well within a team or individually to achieve the best possible standards.
- Invested in their own personal development and growth.
- Excellent communication skills.
3 years + experience within the Security industry, Service, Installation, Repairs and Breakdowns to all security equipment.
Note: the salary start point is dependent on experience and subject to a probation period of 3 months. Performance reviews will be carried out during this period.
Sign up for email job alerts
Get the latest North Wales jobs sent directly to your inbox with tailored email job alerts.
Read our news articles, job round-ups of the most exciting career opportunities and location guides focused on what it's like to live and work in North Wales on our blog.
Gain expert advice to help make the most of your job search, including CV and interview tips, with our Career Advice.
Email job alerts
Sign up to receive our latest North Wales jobs by email