- North Wales Doors & Windows
- Permanent, Full Time
Up to £30,000 (includes holiday pay and pension)
North Wales Doors and Windows, Rhyl LL18
UPVC Window & Door Fitter: x 2 positions available
Salary in the region of £26,000 to £30,000, with the level dependent on experience (includes holiday pay and pension scheme).
40 hours per week
This is an exciting opportunity to become a part of the growing team here at North Wales Doors and Windows.
We are an independent company established in 2006, specialising in retailing and installing internal and external doors, windows, garage doors and roofline products (fascias, soffits, gutters etc)
There will be a van provided for working hours.
- Installation of UPVC windows and doors, composite doors, garage doors, roofline and aluminium products.
- Accurate surveying and measuring of work and an ability to ensure all documentation/paperwork is completed accurately.
- Minimum of 2 years UPVC installation experience.
- Full UK driving licence essential (Max 3 points).
- Good communication skills.
- MTC/NVQ qualifications an advantage.