- Gamlins Law
- Permanent, Full Time
Attractive salary + training opportunities, health cover...
Receptionist / Administrator
Gamlins Law is North Wales’ leading law firm for commercial and personal legal services. Our over 80 strong team operates from 6 offices across the region, and we have recently transformed from being a traditional high street firm into a regional powerhouse.
We see ourselves as trusted advisors to all our corporate and private clients, whether we are preparing a will, buying a home for them, handling a multi-million-pound medical negligence claim or helping them to sell their company.
The Role – Receptionist / Administrator
Based within our office in Rhyl, North Wales, as the Receptionist / Administrator you will be the first point of contact for all clients, both face to face and over the telephone. Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Answering incoming calls and relaying through to the relevant colleague
- Greeting visitors in a professional and friendly manner
- Inputting new enquiries and client information on to the system
- Copy typing, filing, document scanning, printing and faxing
- Booking appointments and designating appropriate meeting rooms
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Attending department meetings as required
Our Requirements – Receptionist / Administrator
- Proven experience in a Receptionist / Administrator role gained within an office environment
- Superb telephone skills with a professional and friendly manner
- IT literacy including good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- High level of attention to detail, along with timely and accurate typing skills
- Excellent numeracy and literacy skills
- Have a smart professional appearance
As Receptionist / Administrator, you’ll receive:
- An attractive salary, with the level dependent on experience
- Permanent contract, working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- 31 days annual leave (inclusive of bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Access to company health cover
- Training opportunities
All applications for this Receptionist / Administrator vacancy are to be submitted online.