- AGS1 EM
- AGS Security Systems Ltd
- Permanent, Full Time
Up to £35,000 depending on experience
AGS Security Systems Limited specialises in the design,
installation and maintenance of electronic security systems and we have an exciting
opportunity for an Engineering Manager to join our dynamic team. Based within the Engineering Department, the post involves the management of the
Engineering Team and scheduling the workload.
- Schedule installations
- Schedule fault calls and routine maintenance
- Management of stock ordering and returns
- Management of engineers and apprentices to
include conducting appraisal reviews
- Production of engineer’s training plans
- Vehicle fleet management
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role (security industry preferably)
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
Sign up for email job alerts
Get the latest North Wales jobs sent directly to your inbox with tailored email job alerts.
Read our news articles, job round-ups of the most exciting career opportunities and location guides focused on what it's like to live and work in North Wales on our blog.
Gain expert advice to help make the most of your job search, including CV and interview tips, with our Career Advice.
Email job alerts
Sign up to receive our latest North Wales jobs by email