- Williams Denton
- Permanent, Full Time
Starting salary within range of £20,000 to £30,000 based on experience
Client Relationship Manager
With long standing foundations, Williams Denton is a leading supplier of accountancy and tax support solutions in North Wales. Focused on providing a first-class service to companies and personal clients, the professional and proactive team of over 35 personnel working from two North Wales based offices, have gained the business an enviable reputation with a well-established and ever-growing client base.
Due to continued growth, the firm has a superb opportunity available for an experienced customer service professional to join the team. You will be part of a company where innovation, client care and employee welfare are at the forefront.
The Role – Client Relationship Manager
The purpose of this customer-centric role is to provide a key link between clients and accounting colleagues, managing the client experience and developing long lasting relationships. Duties will include although will not be limited to:
- Proactively ensuring all information required from clients is gathered in a timely manner to enable colleagues within the accounting team to produce client accounts and process VAT and other taxes within strict deadlines
- Managing clients’ correspondence, liaising with both accounting colleagues and clients
- Identifying opportunities with clients to promote additional services and products
- Producing quotations for new work
- Managing company social media activity to showcase services to potential clients
- Providing reception cover
Our Requirements - Client Relationship Manager role
- Proven experience within customer service
- Understand the importance of providing outstanding levels of customer service and willing to go above and beyond to deliver
- Calm, friendly, confident and professional manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to develop lasting relationships with clients
- Logical and financial mindset with superb problem solving skills
- Experience tracking relevant KPIs
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word and Excel, and with using CRM systems
- Be an exceptional team player whilst able to work autonomously
You’ll be joining a successful, well established company where your efforts and results will be recognised and rewarded.
- Permanent contract with full time hours, Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
- Salary in the region of £20,000 to £30,000 with the starting level dependent on experience
- Monthly company performance-based bonus
- Private medical cover
- Employer contributory company pension scheme
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, rising with length of service after 5 years to a maximum of 25 days plus bank holidays
- Generous staff socials when safe to do so
You can choose to work from either the Llandudno or Bangor office, with some home working considered.
All applications for this Client Relationship Manager vacancy are to be submitted online.