- Gamlins Solicitors LLP
- Llandudno office with option for hybrid flexible working.
- Permanent, Full Time
Competitive salary in line with experience
Private Client Solicitor (2-3 years PQE)
Option of hybrid flexible working available
Gamlins Solicitors LLP are a leading law firm in North Wales dealing with commercial and personal legal services. Our strong team operates from seven offices across the region, and we see ourselves as trusted advisors to all of our corporate and private clients, whether we are preparing a will, buying a home for them, or helping them to sell their company.
The Role – Private Client Solicitor
As a Private Client Solicitor, you will provide a high-quality legal service to our clients and contribute to the growth and development of the company. You will manage a variety of cases involving preparation of wills, administering estates, trusts and LPA’s.
Your duties will include, although will not be limited to:
- Managing own cases and assisting other Fee Earners and Partners in providing advice and representation to clients
- Ensuring services are provided in a timely fashion and the client is informed regularly on progress and costs
- Developing and maintaining effective internal and external relationships
- Achieving goals for billing and time recording
- Taking overall responsibility for credit control on own matters
- Sharing information and best practice with colleagues
- Adhering to and promoting the firm’s equality and diversity policy
Our Requirements – Private Client Solicitor
- Be a qualified Private Client Solicitor (to a minimum 2-3 years PQE)
- Knowledge and understanding of the SRA and other relevant regulatory requirements
- Capable of conducting and prioritising own caseload to meet deadlines
- Commercial and financial awareness
- Ability to develop positive relationships with clients and manage client expectations
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT skills with the ability to utilise a case management system
- Permanent contract working Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
- Competitive salary
- Training opportunities
- Plenty of social and charity events with the Gamlins Solicitors LLP team
You will be based in our Llandudno office, however will have the option for hybrid flexible working.
All applications for this Private Client Solicitor vacancy are to be submitted online.