- St Asaph
- Permanent, Full Time
Starting salary of £25,000, negotiable dep. on experience
Compliance Auditor / Data Analyst
GreenThumb is a highly reputable company that has been making lawns look beautiful, lush and weed free for over 30 years. From our humble beginnings in North Wales, we have grown to become Europe's largest lawn care company, with over 220 branches nationwide, approximately 200 employees, and over 1 million people who consider themselves to be GreenThumb customers.
The Role - Compliance Auditor / Data Analyst
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, as the Compliance Auditor you will collate, analyse and audit information presented by our franchise network to ensure quality control and compliance is being adhered to across all UK branches, creating and presenting reports based on your findings.
Your duties will include, although not be limited to:
- Collating, analysing and interpreting franchisee business and financial information to generate an understanding of the operational nature of each business
- Preparing compliance reports to include statistics on performance and suggest / implement strategies for improvement
- Regularly maintaining and updating compliance databases, information, documents, policies and procedures
- Liaising with customer service regularly to identify poor performers and investigate
- Keeping other departments updated on franchise requirements by sharing key information, providing reports and communicating guidelines
- Liaising with the Marketing Department to ensure agreed annual business and marketing plans are submitted for each territory and collectively analysing information presented
- Supporting the Learning & Development Department with franchisee training that supports compliance, excellent customer service and best practice
- Being the main point of contact for the franchisees on all matters related to compliance, ensuring they have the necessary tools and training required to maximise growth and profitability
- Monitoring the extranet for any franchisee comments and reacting to any issues raised
You’ll be joining an organisation in which you can really make your mark through your work and be a key player in driving the business forward to even greater success. You will benefit from:
- A starting salary of £25,000, negotiable dependent on experience
- 22 days annual leave plus bank holidays, increasing with length of service to 25 days
- Medical cash benefit
- Permanent contract, working full time hours, Monday Thursday, 8:30am to 5pm and Friday, 8:30am to 2pm
Our Requirements – Compliance Auditor / Data Analyst
- Proven experience within a similar Compliance Auditor / Data Analyst role
- Excellent data collating and analysis skills
- Thorough and in-depth knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to learn new systems and use them confidently
- Strong communication skills, in order to build and maintain relationships with franchisees
- Good problem solving and project management skills
Our head office is on the St Asaph Business Park in North Wales, conveniently located on Junction 26 of the A55, less than 40 minutes from Chester by car. There will be some requirement to work from home initially, due to current Covid restrictions.
All applications for this Compliance Auditor / Data Analyst vacancy are to be submitted online.