- Tension Control Bolts
- Permanent, Full Time
£25,000 to £40,000 level dependent on experience and qualifications
Tension Control Bolts (TCB) is a designer, manufacturer and worldwide distributor of the most efficient High Strength Pre-loaded bolting system.
Having made significant investment into technology since the company was established 20 years ago, the business operates in a lean manner to provide an efficient service for customers across the globe, which has led to an outstanding reputation built by a dedicated and professional team of 35 personnel.
What will this role of QHSE Supervisor entail?
With continued growth and bold expansion plans the company is seeking a QHSE professional to take responsibility for the ongoing review and implementation of QHSE activities at its headquarters in Wrexham. Duties will include although not be limited to;
- Liaising with senior management to plan, implement and manage Company Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental strategies and set QHSE performance objectives, targets and work priorities based on significant aspects and risks
- Maintaining and continuously improving TCB’s Quality, Health, Safety and Environmental systems to ensure ISO accreditation compliance
- Planning, scheduling and coordinating QHSE policies and procedures which best supports business aims and in compliance with relevant standards and legislation
- Monitoring and reporting on QHSE plans, objectives and performance and ensure regular management level review of these
- Controlling and advising on QHSE system and process changes to maintain and improve productivity, efficiency, quality, safety and value
- Supporting the training and development of all staff to ensure awareness and understanding of QHSE standards and the relevance to business objectives
- Fielding all external audits and assessments annually
What will I need in order to be considered for this QHSE Supervisor vacancy?
- Experience of working with ISO 9001, 14001 and 18001
- A passion for Quality, Health, Safety and the Environment
- Team player but also able to work alone to tight deadlines
- Set own high-quality standards with attention to detail
- High standard of written English and good communication and report writing skills
- Ability to effectively liaise with employees at all levels and visiting inspectors / assessors
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- IEMA membership
- IOSH membership / affiliation
- Environmental Management qualification
- Lead or Internal Auditor qualification
- A recognised Health and Safety qualification for example a minimum of a NEBOSH Cert, a Diploma being more desirable
What will I receive in return?
As a QHSE Supervisor, you’ll receive an attractive salary in the region of £25,000 to £40,000 level dependent on experience and qualifications.
You will be joining a supportive and professional team within a modern and pleasant working environment, where your efforts will be noticed and rewarded.
Contract: Permanent, working 37 hours per week, Monday to Thursday 8:30am to 5pm and Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm. Flexibility will be required to meet the needs of the clients, deadlines and business.
All applications for this QHSE Supervisor vacancy are to be submitted online, and strictly no agency calls or agency CV submissions.