Business Development Manager
- AGS5 BDM
- AGS Security Systems Ltd
- Permanent, Full Time
Up to £35,000 depending on experience
AGS Security Systems is a multi-award winning provider of security systems in North Wales, the North West and the Midlands.
We have an exciting opportunity for a new business focused Business Development Manager to join our team.
Business Development Manager Responsibilities
- To negotiate and successfully close sales opportunities to meet and exceed agreed sales targets.
- To develop and build long-term professional customer relationships with new and potential clients.
- Maintain excellent relationships and after sales support.
- To identify and build a long term active pipeline, exploring both existing markets and targeting new market opportunities.
- Use innovative means to develop new sources of profitable business.
- Take complete ownership of, develop and deliver exceptional sales and tender documents and presentations.
- Raise the company and business profile by representing at industry events, high level networking and promoting an image of professionalism at all times.
- Keep up-to-date with industry developments, maintaining awareness of competitor activity and market trends.
Sign up for email job alerts
Get the latest North Wales jobs sent directly to your inbox with tailored email job alerts.
Read our news articles, job round-ups of the most exciting career opportunities and location guides focused on what it's like to live and work in North Wales on our blog.
Gain expert advice to help make the most of your job search, including CV and interview tips, with our Career Advice.
Email job alerts
Sign up to receive our latest North Wales jobs by email