- AGS4 A
- AGS Security Systems Ltd
- Permanent, Full Time
Up to £21,000 depending on experience
Introduction: AGS Security Systems Limited specialises in the design, installation and maintenance of electronic security systems and has an exciting opportunity for an Administrator to join our dynamic team. This permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to advance their career and gain hands-on experience in a thriving and supportive workplace.
Based within the administration department, you will work closely with the Operations Director, to assist with the day to day general office administration and Quality Management System.
- Responding to customer enquires
- Recording of data for KPI statistics
- Setting up new customer accounts on the database
- Liaising with customers to schedule routine maintenance visits
- Taking card payments by telephone
- Issuing purchase orders
- First point of contact for customer enquiries
- General administration duties
- At least 12 months experience in a similar role
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
Sign up for email job alerts
Get the latest North Wales jobs sent directly to your inbox with tailored email job alerts.
Read our news articles, job round-ups of the most exciting career opportunities and location guides focused on what it's like to live and work in North Wales on our blog.
Gain expert advice to help make the most of your job search, including CV and interview tips, with our Career Advice.
Email job alerts
Sign up to receive our latest North Wales jobs by email