Featured

About Cartref Ni

At Cartref Ni, we believe in living as well as caring. We are a registered charity, and we work with adults with learning disabilities, living at home. Our mission is to help them be as independent as possible, to fulfil their potential, to be part of their communities, and live their dreams.

We believe our role is all about people – finding the right staff to support our clients, and then ensuring they’re given the right training. That’s why we spend over 95% of our income on staff costs, with most of the remaining 5% invested in staff training and development.

We also have an exceptionally low staff turnover – as of 2011, 60% of our team have worked for us for over five years, and 30% have worked for us for over 10 years.

View all the latest vacancies from Cartref Ni below.

Cartref Ni Jobs

Service Manager - Learning Disabilities
  • 3580 Cartref Ni
  • St Asaph
  • Permanent
  • £28,700 + generous annual leave allowance & rewards scheme

Social Care Service Manager – Learning Disabilities Supported Living Cartref Ni is a not-for-profit organisation and a registered charity, that provides 24/7 support to adults with learning disabilities enabling them to live in their own home in the counties of Conwy, Denbighshire and Flintshire. ...

  • 1
Total number of jobs 1 Results per page
Blog
Bringing you a host of news articles, North Wales location guides and much more.
Sign up for email job alerts
Never miss out on your perfect career opportunity again by having the latest jobs in North Wales sent directly to your inbox.
Career Advice
We share our top tips to help you throughout every stage of your job application, from writing a winning CV to accepting a job offer.
Email job alerts

Sign up to receive our latest North Wales jobs by email